miércoles, 18 de agosto de 2010

Emotiva carta de una Chica a las Fans de Miley: "No le Quiten su espacio"

This is necessary:
Hello, My name is Fran and the next letter is addressed to fans of Miley Cyrus: Girls: lately have turned on the TV and the only thing I've seen programs Showbiz saying 'this desperate grabbing covers Miley' "she is immoral," " She is the next Britney? " That really bothers me, as many people know who is Miley Cyrus, like so many I've seen Hannah Montana and I really think she is fabulous, has a talent that can not be denied and it is obvious that you must have a million fans, but girls be aware ... I think lately they at a little past, when I read an article that said that Miley was filming her new movie in Grosse Point and wanted to go buy a bag of chips let the fans do not move, I imagine to be felt as it should ... Girls please think she has four eyes, seven feet ... SHE IS A NORMAL GIRL ... a fabulous job, it will not take advantage of the plague if you therefore clear ask her photos, autographs and all, but not follow it, do not take away their space, I'm sure she is happy with his work, loves his fans. .. but I think there comes a time when you feel bad about that, need their space, we girls are their fans, and she wants you, then ... why not give him his space ...?, Or would expect that they also put a restraining order as they did in the location of Grosse Point?

I think she is fabulous and no matter what I believe in Miley, not Hannah Montana, by their boyfriends or their "scandal" if not for his music, because every song feel so real ... that touches my soul.

Miley: never stop making music from the heart, do not let the pressure get to you, because your music is amazing and is capable of reaching people, thank you, your music helped me, inspired me I think you're awesome and say what say I know you're a real person, with wonderful values, very lucky.